OK, I know, I know. Technically it’s a rectangle and not a square. If my liberal use of “square” offends you, maybe Reggie’s Sweaters isn’t for you.
- Tomato Kona Cotton Solids
- Riviera Kona Cotton Solids
- Black Kona Cotton Solids
- Nautical Kona Cotton Solids (though, like Pastel Stripes, I realize this colour choice was off. It really should have been Juniper Kona Cotton Solids, a fact I discovered after the block was finished)
- Schoolbus Kona Cotton Solids
< 2 hours
Pretty simple to put together this one.
- I started with the red square, then built out the blue rectangle, then the black rectangle.
- Then I made the “sleeves”, starting with the orange rectangles, then added the navy bits, then finally the black tops.
- To finish, I put the 3 columns together, pressed seams, then trimmed to size.