It only seems fitting to start Reggie’s Sweaters with one of the first sweaters he wore on Comedy Bang! Bang! Here’s the little number I like to call: Pastel Stripes.
- Daffodil Kona Cotton Solids – 2″ strip approx. 16″ long
- Aqua Kona Cotton Solids – 2″ strip approx. 16″ long
- Salmon Kona Cotton Solids – Two 2″ strips approx. 16″ long
- Snow Kona Cotton Solids – Two 2″ strips approx. 16″ long
- Ash Kona Cotton Solids – Four 2″ strips approx. 16″ long (although I see now what looked like 4 grey stripes on my iPad are actually 2 grey and 2 indigo denim stripes. Oh well)
Less than 1 hour
- Sew pieces together in order shown using a 1/4″ seam.
- On the back, press seams to one side. Then flip and press front.
- Trim to a 15″ finished square.